Find the Aero Dyne Submittal form here.
To download, print and fax our Submittal Form, you can do that here (click to dowload PDF version).
We are available Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm EST to answer questions and process orders.
Material ships within 24 hours of receipt of purchase order, 2-3 days for truckloads.
Phone: 800.522.2423 | Fax: 941.473.9320 | Email: Contact for more information
No other product provides comparable quality, structural integrity and performance.
- Generated sound power level does not exceed 54 decibels in band 4 at 2,000 FPM-duct 24 x 24
- Smooth-rounded entry nose and extended trailing edge
- No sharp leading edges to collect debris
- Made in USA
- Product guaranteed against defective material
- Airfoil Blade: 17 point roll-formed process using one piece of 26GA HD Prime Carbon Galvanized steel, furnished in 10 ft. lengths
- Vane Rail: 24GA HD Galvanized steel, assembly slots located on design center spacing of 2.4”, furnished in 100 ft. coils
- Fasteners: Ring Shank style screws fasten into continuous channels inside the blade, no annoying rattle, no detaching, no reinforcing rods necessary
Assembly install – unequal elbows
H-E-P turning vanes can be adjusted easily to the proper angle of attack, regardless of the inlet and outlet dimensions of the elbow
- A narrow strip (approx. 3/4 inch) is sheared from the center of both top and bottom side rail pieces
- Vanes are attached to rails by the usual method of driving fasteners through the slots
- All of the vanes in the assembly then move together as the correct alignment is made for the elbow, maintaining the leading and trailing edges in an exactly parallel relationship